Sunday, December 21, 2008

Best Songs of 2008

01. Slipped, Dissolved and Loosed by Lambchop
02. The Rip by Portishead
03. Inni Mer Syngur Vitleysingur by Sigur Ros
04. M79 by Vampire Weekend
05. Hey Ma by James
06. Untrust Us by Crystal Castles
07. Everything Is Borrowed by The Streets
08. Rocks and Daggers by Noah and the Whale
09. Gila by Beach House
10. Life if Long by David Byrne and Brian Eno
11. Sold! To The Nice Rich Man by The Welcome Wagon
12. Mermaids and Slaves by Paul Heaton
13. Good Morning by Sparks
14. The Sun Smells Too Loud by Mogwai
15. Going On by Gnarls Barkley
16. For Emma by Bon Iver
17. Happiness by Goldfrapp
18. Satisfied by Esser
19. Everybody Here is a Cloud by Cloud Cult
20. Collapsing At Your Doorstep by Air France
21. Id Engager by Of Montreal
22. Oh No by Andrew Bird
23. Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenocerous by Flight of the Conchords
24. Here’s The Thing by Girl Talk
25. Amazing by Kanye West
26. Water Curses by Animal Collective
27. Merry Happy by Kate Nash
28. I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie
29. Call It A Ritual by Wolf Parade
30. Valerie Plame by The Decemberists

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, there are just so many of these that I haven't even heard of. I'll be hoping for a few of them to make their way onto a certain device that may soon be coming my way... ?

So many new posts. I have to catch up on them!

Rachel said...

And oh! I didn't even mention that I'm thrilled to see Andrew Bird made your list! Yay! He finally broke through with Oh No, and that just makes me say Oh Yes! :)