Monday, April 7, 2008

So I meet you at the cemetry gates



Just your typical 15-year-old-loner-girl-meets-mr.-popular-at-pet-cemetery type video (actually, the John Hughesian theme and imagery are typical of an M83 project):
New Video :: Graveyard Girl by M83

Just your typical citizenry visiting the airshow type video:
Video :: Truck by The Octopus Project


Just your typical Canadian indie band hanging out on the cracking ice sheet singing your typical indie song featured in your typical Freddie Prinze Jr. drama type video:
Video :: Your Ex-lover Is Dead by Stars


Song :: Cemetry Gates by The Smiths

1 comment:

Schuyler said...

Ooh, ooh, I'd just been watching youtube videos of Rex Smith from Sooner or Later, my favorite afterschool special from when I was 13 or so, and Graveyard Girl fits perfectly with that mindset. Ooh, and it has brushes of The Breakfast Club, the whole makeover thing...

Thank you!! I really enjoyed that.