Monday, August 20, 2007

Take your carriage clock and shove it

Apparently telling people that you're moving from one crap job to another doesn't help on the ol' karma-o-metre. Go figure. Here's a list of my all-time favorite jobs: taxi driver; postal worker; office cleaner; striking docker; ballet dancer; Zapatista; pop singer. No actually - that's from a Chumbawamba song. I don't know what a Zapatista does but I'm pretty sure it probably sucks being one!?! Here's the only job I ever wanted (the guy on the right - lucky bastard).

MP3 - automatic download (highly recommended) Take your carriage clock and shove it by Belle and Sebastian

2 comments:

memetopia said...

This song totally reminds me of that song about a high class ?Russian? hooker with the line (I may have this a little wonky but here goes)
... "I've seen some things that a woman'snot suposed to see.
I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me"

mesmith said...

You're right - good ear! Never heard it before but I see the similarities... by "Charlene"