Friday, August 31, 2007

My name is Ted

I am, for the most part, proud to have grown up in the care-free, shoulder pads n' big-hair 80's. The small part of me that perhaps would like to forget that particular decade consists of my mullet (we called it "Gretzky hair" back then), my ill-fitting/ Mom-made rugby pants, the whole lack-of-puberty-til-18 thing, and laying about in my room listening to nothing but the following musical disgrace for what must have been two weeks straight:

VIDEO Special 80's selection from The Vault

It was much better back then... who added those cheesey guitar licks, huh?? Is that Lemmy he shoots in the hand?

1 comment:

K. said...

No, tell me you didn't! I may have had bangs so tall it would make you cry to see it, but at least I never wanted to be a cowboy. OR his cowgirl, for that matter. :P

Too funny - thanks for sharing!