Friday, October 19, 2007

To the childhood I lost

“I used to think that the day would never come/ I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun/ My morning sun is the drug that brings me near/ To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear/ I used to think that the day would never come/ That my life would depend on the morning sun...”

Less than two months to go - time for reflection:

Still one of the best videos of all-time. Certainly the best featuring alien turtles using sign language: VIDEO True Faith by New Order


And this is the finest in-studio music video of all time... The Perfect Kiss featuring Hooky playing bass the way its supposed to be played (down around your ankles), Bernard on cowbell and Stephen on frog noises. Of course it also features, in a starring role, Gillian's makeup:
VIDEO The Perfect Kiss by New Order

The big four-oh looms, ominously, over the expansive horizon like a giant, evil death-cloud of sooty, black smoke emitted forcefully out of...

No comments: